How to get started with Shelly x Google Home?
- Step 1: Download the Shelly Cloud application from your app store and add your Shelly devices following the inclusion steps in the user manual.
- Step 2: Open Google Home application. Go to “Settings” and then select "Works with Google". In the “Search” field type: "Shelly Smart Home" and click on it. Google will open the "my.shelly.cloud" - login page.
- Step 3: Once you log in to your account, the verification linking process will start.
- Step 4: When the linking process is done, all available devices will be displayed on the screen. Press “Done”
- Step 5: All your Google Home-enabled devices will be ready to control your Shelly devices.
You may need to rename your devices in the Shelly app for Google Home to recognize them more easily. To obtain better control performance, please specify a clear one-word name for each device in the Shelly Cloud application like “Light”, “Blinds”, “Iron” and so on.