How to get started with Shelly x Samsung SmartThings?
- Step 1: Download Shelly Cloud application from Google App Store and add your Shelly devices following the inclusion steps in the user manual.
- Step 2: Go to the room you set up during the app setup or create a new room for your Shelly devices.
- Step 3: Select "Add device" and choose the option "By brand". In the alphabetical order of the brands, go to "S" and select Shelly.
- Step 4: Log in to "Shelly Cloud" with the credentials of your Shelly Cloud account. Wait for the SmartThings and Shelly connection to fully load.
- Step 5: Once this process is completed, all of your devices connected to Shelly Cloud will be available in SmartThings.
You may need to rename your devices in the Shelly app for Samsung SmartThings to recognize them more easily. To obtain better control performance, please specify a clear one-word name for each device in the Shelly Cloud application like “Light”, “Blinds”, “Iron” and so on.