- Wi-Fi operated relay with dimming function and no neutral line
- Supported light types - Incandescent and halogen light sources 1-220W, Dimmable LED 50-200VA/1W – 200W, Resistive-inductive loads ferromagnetic transformers 50-150VA
- Overload and temperature protection
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Easy control through the Shelly app and various protocols, platforms, and voice assistants.
- Has an embedded web server and connects to your Wi-Fi network
Connect Shelly Dimmer2 to your Wi-Fi network. No HUB required!
Shelly Dimmer2 doesn't require a neutral line to provide a full set of dimming functionalities.
Shelly Dimmer2 provides
precise monitoring of power consumption.
Use the dimming function to set the brightness of your lights to your preference.
Set custom schedules based on your daily agenda or follow the sunrise/sunset and control your lighting accordingly.
Set custom scenes by combining Shelly Dimmer2 with your other Shelly devices.
Endless use applications
Don’t lose the bright light at home when the weather is gloomy and rainy! Thanks to its LUX sensor, Shelly Door/Window2 can be adjusted to follow the natural light outside and switch on the lights earlier on rainy days, slowly increasing the brightness as the afternoon turns into evening.
Create your own "Movie scene" with Shelly and treat yourself to a real movie theater experience. Set Shelly to turn on the projector, dim the lights, and shut down the blinds. Now you can enjoy your favorite comedy, horror movie, or thriller in comfort and privacy. For additional comfort, combine Shelly with your preferred voice assistant and simply say "Turn on the Movie routine!"
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Dimmable LED||50-200VA / 10W – 200W|
|Incandescent and halogen light sources||10-220W|
|Working without a neutral line||Yes|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 35 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42mm x 36mm x 14 mm|